The Luotettava Kumppani Estonia Programme
The Act on the Contractors Obligations and Liability in Finland applies to foreign companies as well as Finnish companies. In order for the buyer to comply with the Act many companies in the construction business in Finland recommend or in some cases even require their subcontractors to join the programme.
The Luotettava Kumppani Estonia Programme retrieves, on your behalf, all information required under the Contractor´s Liability Act. The programme keeps the information up to date and your Contractors liability -report is made available, free of charge for all your customers to retrieve.
- You distinguish your company from the competitors already in the selection and tendering stage of the bid
- Your company information required under the Contractor´s Liability Act is always up to date
- Your Company report is made available, free of charge for all your customers
- You may utilize the Luotettava Kumppani -logo in all marketing purposes
- Should your company report display deficiencies according to the Act, Suomen Tilaajavastuu Oy will notify you immediately
- You will no longer need to supply your customers with paper certificates, everything is made available electronically in one place
What does the Report display?
- Membership in the Prepayment Register
- Membership in the VAT Register
- An account of possible business bans
- An extract from the Trade Register
- A certificate of tax paid, or tax debt
- Certificates of pension insurance (E101/A1)
- An account of the Finnish applicable collective agreement adhered to (TES)
According to the directives given by the Finnish Regional State Administrative Agency any subsidiary or affiliate branches of the company in Finland also fall under the Contractor´s Liability Act and the same information need to be checked accordingly.
Join the Luotettava Kumppani Estonia Programme
By filling in the required information, and signing the Power of Attorney Agreement you authorize Suomen Tilaajavastuu Oy to retrieve and publish your information according to the Contractor´s Liability Act.
The processing, and verification of the information takes an average of 2-6 weeks.
Please follow these steps:
- Print the Power of Attorney agreement
- Fill in the required information
- Sign the Power of Attorney agreement
- Return the agreement to Suomen Tilaajavastuu Oy, the postage has been prepaid for your convenience
- Register your company in the Raportit -service so that you can retrieve your company specific report free of charge
Please don´t hesitate to contact us should you have any questions!
Our customer service team is ready to help, email@example.com.
You can also benefit from our Customer Service Chat on the righthand side of the screen.
Customer service 0600 301 339
1,51 eur/min + pvm, weekdays 8-16 (currently only available in Finland)
Klienditugi +372 58 142 142
Estonian customer service
Our customer service Chat is open weekdays 9-17